This is my practical story

I'm student in Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.Now I was Practical at MMASTEC ENGINEERING at Setiawangsa

6-8 December 2010

Thursday, December 9, 2010

6 December 2010

  • Makes letter for Kementerian Pelancongan,Agensi Anti Dadah,and Jabatan Keselamatan Negara about making appoint with MMASTEC
  • Helping Puvendren,Faizuddin and Farhanuddean doing the collage for the requested book that need to be braille later on.
  • Get my own MMASTEC business card





7 December 2010
Awal Muharram-Holiday 

8 December 2010
  • En. Nazroll has told me to search hall information for Malam Perasmian Al-Quran Braille so now I already get 10 hall information that available to use in February 2011
  • Pak Abu gives us tips how to search good title to present when our supervisor come to office.
  • Makes letter again to Dato'Meme because she loses the letter. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment