This is my practical story

I'm student in Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.Now I was Practical at MMASTEC ENGINEERING at Setiawangsa

Acknowledgement:Special thanks from me..NUR ATIKAH BT KAMARUDDIN

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Alhamdulillah praise to Allah S.W.T. because of I was given the strength and good health to attend on internship in the MMastec Engineering company for 2 months. I'm very grateful because I was able to finish this internship report.

I'm very grateful and thankful to the Executive Director of MMastec Engineering Sdn Bhd; Abu Saim Daud @ Pak Abu because of his guidance, kindness, concerned to us, his teach and supervision, we all cannot finish this internship. Besides that, he encourage us to be more competitive to the other workers.



Moreover, I want to thank to my lectures especially Puan Zahrah because she is our beloved Internship Programme Coordinator. She guide me from the starting class to the end of this internship. Thank you for your support and guidance during all of this day. For my family, I am happy and grateful for their understanding and support when I was on the internship.

Not forgetting my friends, very special thanks for the support, good ideas, nice spoken, well treat, helping me when I'm in problem and for spending the time with me. Without them, who am I. Thanks for all the things while I'm in this internship.

This internship report is important to fulfill part of the programme criteria that is a requirement to fulfill the Bachelor Program in Business Information Technology with International Business at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment