This is my practical story

I'm student in Kolej Poly-Tech MARA Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia.Now I was Practical at MMASTEC ENGINEERING at Setiawangsa

9-10 December 2010

Friday, December 10, 2010

9 December 2010


  • 7 of us have meeting with Pak Abu about how to prepare ourself went individual presentation with our supervisor next week.He also gives tips how to make the presentation 5 minutes
  • He also gives task to us that we have to submit our topic of presentation and the point of presentation my title for my presentation is 'How to cook ketchup Garlic Chicken'.
  • Already completed task that has given by Mr. Nazroll about booking hall for Al-Quran Braille Launching information that will be held in February 2011. I got 5 hall that available in February 2011.
10 December 2010

  • Already prepare the letter to Dato' Emiratus Siti Zuraina Bt Abdul Majid from Jabatan Warisan Negara about making appointment for transcription ordinary book to braille text. but cannot fax it because my leader are MC
  • Searching Malaysia Ministry that miss look before this. 
  • Today got the status about making appoitement with Malaysia Tourism Ministry..the meeting will be held in 10 am 14 December 2010 at PWTC.I fax the letter to tourism Ministry last week.


0 comments:

Post a Comment